UIDAI also known as Unique Identification Authority of India is an Indian government Body which has authority to provide 12 Digit Identification ID card also known as Aadhar or Eaadhar (Digital Aadhar Card). Aadhar Contains Following Information: Aadhar Holders Name, Address, Date of birth, Gender, Mobile Number and Fingerprints etc. All in all, it’s all in one ID proof. But according to the supreme court of India Aadhar isn’t mandatory for every Government process.
If you are new to our Aadhar Portal and looking for aadhar application process and UIDAI Status then you are perfectly at the right place. Here in this post we are going to walk you through complete aadhar application process and will also let you know How you can check your UIDAI also known as Aadhar Application status online at uidai.gov.in
Aadhar Application Process
Aadhar Application process is very simple and you need a few documents for verification purpose.
- In the first step get ready following documents to fill up aadhar application process: 2 Passport size Photographs, Two Xerox of other ID proof like Driving license, PAN card, Ration card or Passport and one xerox of Address proof like Light or telephone bill
- With all the documents head towards your nearest aadhar enrollment center to fill up the aadhar application form.
- At Aadhar Card Kendra collect the aahar application form and fill out all the necessary details in capital letters only without making any mistakes.
- Once you complete the application form just check all the details again to avoid any mistakes
- Now provide your ID proof Xerox and Passport size photos along with aadhar application form to aadhar Officials at aadhar card Kendra.
This is it! you are done with the aadhar enrollment process. Now your aadhar application will be checked by UIDAI officials and you can collect your aadhar card by post within the next 90 days/3 months.
Meanwhile, UIDAI has the facility to check your aadhar application process online using EID and UID numbers.
UIDAI Status Online
Once you fill up and submit your aadhar application to UIDAI you will get one Aadhar Enrollment receipt which contains your EID number for future reference. We will use that EID number check your aadhar card status. Here is the Complete process to check aadhar Enrollment status.
- In the first step open UIDAI official portal which is – https://uidai.gov.in
- Once you open given URL you will see a page like given above. Now in the same page Look into the Aadhar Enrollment TAB under Aadhar Services. and Click on Check Aadhar Status.
- Once you click on check Aadhar Status new pop up will open and you will redirect to- https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Now in the first box Enter your 14 digit enrollment ID number given in your Aadhar Enrollment Slip.
- In the next Box enter Date and Time of enrollment as given in the Slip in (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss format)
- Next step is to enter Captcha code for human verification and then press enter.
That’s it. If your aadhar application has been successfully processed then you can check your aadhar status else you have to wait for some few days and check your UIDAI status again.
So this is the complete adhar enrolment process and process to check UIDAI status online. Let us know if you still have any doubt in the above steps. We are happy to solve all of your quires.